Take a fantastic voyage around the Komodo Archipelago on the Kanha Loka Superior Class Sailing Boat with close friends or in the company of tourists from different countries for one, two, three or four days. Depending on the program, you will visit the top spots of the archipelago and linger there to not only take beautiful pictures, walk through tropical landscapes and snorkel in the ocean, but also to fully enjoy the carefree beauty of these tropical islands.
Choose the tour that's right for you and enjoy the unspoiled nature of Indonesia's islands.
Boat capacity - 22 people
Number of cabins - 7 cabins
Cabin 1 - 4-berth cabin with two double beds for a family
Cabin 2 - 8-berth shared cabin with four double beds
Cabin 3 - 2-berth cabin on the lower deck with one double bed
Cabin 4 - 2-berth cabin on the lower deck with one double bed
Cabin 5 - 2-berth ocean view cabins with one double bed
Cabin 6 - 2-berth ocean view cabins with one double bed
Cabin 7 - 2-berth cabin with panoramic windows with one double bed
All cabins are equipped with individual shower, toilet, and air conditioning.
Boat year - 2019;
Length - 36 meters;
Width - 6 meters;
Materials - teak and ironwood;
Maximum speed - 8-12 knots;
Life jackets, life preservers and fire extinguishers.
Rest and relaxation areas:
1 covered dining area with air conditioning;
1 covered seating and karaoke area;
2 outdoor seating areas with comfortable cushions and a sofa.
|Boat rental Deluxe "Kanha Loka" for 3 days and 2 nights||
62 000 000 idr
|62 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Boat rental Deluxe "Kanha Loka" for 1 day cruise||
45 000 000 idr
|45 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Boat rental Deluxe "Kanha Loka" for 2 days and 1 night||
49 000 000 idr
|49 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Boat rental Deluxe "Kanha Loka" for 4 days and 3 nights||
74 000 000 idr
|74 000 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
Early in the morning at the airport or near your hotel on Flores Island in Labuan Bajo, you will be greeted by a companion.
At exactly 10:00 am local time, the boat departs from the port and follows the following tour program:
Kelor Island (trekking) - Manjarite Island (snorkeling and free time) - sunset on Kalong Island
Sunrise on Padar Island - Pink sand beach (snorkeling) - Komodo National Park (trekking with a ranger in the park in search of Komodo dragons) - a tiny island in the ocean Taka Makasar - snorkeling with manta rays at Manta Point
Snorkeling on Sebayur or Siaba Islands - Snorkeling on Kanawa Island
At 12:00 the program ends, after which the transfer will take you back to your hotel or airport.
- Depending on weather or other conditions, the tour program can be changed at the discretion of the captain. The program will be equivalent in cost and interest.
- according to the new rules for travel within Indonesia, to board the plane, you must provide the following documents:
adults ages 18 and above: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children and adolescents ages 6 to 17: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children under 6 years of age: not required to present the certificate and test results, but must travel with an adult who has met all vaccination or health certificate requirements;
Only persons with required documents are allowed onboard.
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 150 days before the event starts or if there is an official document about hospitalization.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- booking by prepayment: 62 000 000 idr
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, cryptocurrencies
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
- transfer from the airport Labuan Bajo to the boat and back
- boat tour of the Komodo archipelago
- snorkeling equipment
- 2 nights in boat cabin
- breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- life jackets
- flight Bali - Labuan Bajo - Bali
- entrance fees to the national park for 3 days (about 550 000 rupiah per person)
- food not specified in the program
- transfer outside the program
- alcoholic drinks
- English-speaking guide - 500 000 rupiah per day
- photo and video documentation - 1 000 000 rupiah per day
- return airport transfer - from 500 000 rupiah to 1 000 000 rupiah
- passport for boarding the flight Bali - Labuan Bajo (Flores)
- vaccination certificate or health certificate from the public hospital
- pills for motion sickness
- hats, shirts
- drinking water
- the specified rental price is for 1 - 4 passengers
- renting cost of a boat for a group of 5 - 8 people - 65 000 000 rupiah
- renting cost of a boat for a group of 9 - 10 people - 69 500 000 rupiah
- surcharge for the extra passengers - 2 500 000 rupiah per person
- you must fly to Flores island 1 hour before the gathering of all participants
- for children up to 5 years - 50% discount on the ticket price
- boating is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems
- to check the availability of tours for the dates you need, write to our managers in an online chat
People also choose
from 500 000 idr
Sacred places. Purification ceremony in a waterfallSacred places: Sebatu Waterfall, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tirta Empul
from 750 000 idr
Bali Safari and Marine ParkMore than 100 animal species of Africa and Indonesia in their natural habitat and lots of awesome attractions
from 1 300 000 idr
MotocrossMotorcycle race through the jungle for beginners and professional riders