Take a fantastic trip through the Komodo archipelago on the standard boat "Ladyana" with your friends or international tourists for one, two, three or four days. Depending on the program, you will visit the top places of the archipelago and stay there to not only take beautiful photos, walk through tropical landscapes and snorkel in the ocean, but also enjoy the full carelessness and beauty of these tropical islands.
Choose the tour that's right for you and enjoy the unspoiled nature of the islands of Indonesia.
Boat capacity - 14 people
Number of cabins - 4
1 cabin with air conditioning (individual shower and toilet in the cabins)
3 cabins with air conditioning (with shared shower and toilet)
Year of manufacture of the boat - 2018
Length - 24 meters
Width - 4.25 meters
Life jackets, lifebuoys and fire extinguishers
Rest and relaxation areas:
1 sitting area with comfortable poufs
2 dining areas
2 sun loungers, 2 kayaks, 6 poufs, karaoke
|Boat rental Standart "Ladyana" for 1 day cruise||
22 000 000 idr
|22 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Boat rental Standart 'Ladyana' for 2 days and 1 night||
25 000 000 idr
|25 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Boat rental Standart 'Ladyana' for 3 days and 2 nights||
33 000 000 idr
|33 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Boat rental Standart 'Ladyana' for 4 days and 3 nights||
40 500 000 idr
|40 500 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
Early in the morning at the airport or near your hotel on Flores Island in Labuan Bajo, you will be greeted by a companion.
Exactly at 05:00 am local time, the boat departs from the port and follows the following tour program:
Padar Island (trekking) - Pink sand beach (snorkeling) - Komodo National Park (trekking with a ranger in the park in search of Komodo dragons) - Kanawa Island (free time)
At 16:00 pm, the program ends, after which the transfer will take you back to your hotel or airport.
- Depending on weather or other conditions, the tour program can be changed at the discretion of the captain. The program will be equivalent in cost and interest.
- according to the new rules for travel within Indonesia, to board the plane, you must provide the following documents:
adults ages 18 and above: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children and adolescents ages 6 to 17: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children under 6 years of age: not required to present the certificate and test results, but must travel with an adult who has met all vaccination or health certificate requirements;
Only persons with required documents are allowed onboard.
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 150 days before the event starts or if there is an official document about hospitalization.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- booking by prepayment: 22 000 000 idr
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
- transfer from the airport Labuan Bajo to the boat and back
- full day boat tour of the Komodo archipelago
- snorkeling equipment
- English-speaking guide
- breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- life jackets
- flight Bali - Labuan Bajo - Bali
- entrance fees to the national park for 1 day (about 550 000 rupiah per person)
- photo and video documentation - 1 000 000 rupiah
- food not specified in the program
- transfer outside the program
- alcoholic drinks
- vaccination certificate or health certificate from the public hospital
- passport for boarding the flight Bali - Labuan Bajo (Flores)
- pills for motion sickness
- hats, shirts
- snack and drinking water during the flights
- sneakers or trekking shoes
- the specified rental price is for 1 - 8 passengers on board
- renting cost of a boat for a group of 9 - 14 people - 23 500 000 rupiah
- surcharge for the extra passengers - 1 875 000 rupiah per person
- you must fly to Flores island 1 hour before the gathering of all participants
- boating is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems
- to check the availability of boats for the dates you need, write to our managers in an online chat