- Why you can trust MyBaliTrips.com?
MyBaliTrips.com is an Indonesian company of online reservation tours and excursions to Bali and other islands of Indonesia.
Since 2013 we have organized tours for more than 60,000 tourists, received plenty of positive reviews and signed more than 40 contracts with reliable companies and guides of Bali.
- How to book a tour?
On our website you can easily find and book any service you need.
You can get the most amazing impressions of your trip to Bali just in two steps:
- fill out your personal information on the website;
- press the ‘BOOK’ button.
The booking manager will contact you, if necessary, and arrange everything.
- Can I change my reservation after booking?
Yes, you can.
All the changes to your order (address, phone number, etc.) can be made by contacting the booking manager via online chat (in the bottom right corner of the website or on your account).
- How do I know if my booking is confirmed after the payment?
After your order is paid, a message confirming your booking with a link to your personal account will be sent to your e-mail and phone number. On your account you will have all the details of your reservation.
- Are prices on the website per person or group?
On MyBaliTrips.com the prices are per person. You can set your preferred currency: dollars, rupees or rubles.
But there are exceptions where the price is indicated not for 1 person, but for a group of 2 or more people. For example, these are Transfer from / to the airport, Yachts in Bali, Fishing in Bali, Boat trip on the Black Pearl boat , Tours to the island of Nusa Penida , Gili Islands Tour или 2 days 1 night , Individual tour of the islands of Bali and Nusa Penida . If you are not sure and you have any questions about the price, write to the manager on booking in the online chat (in the lower right corner of the site or in your account).
- How do I know what is included in the ticket price and what is not?
You can find the detailed information about what is included in the price of your ticket on the ‘Event’ page in the ‘included’ section and on your account in the ‘included’ section.
- How can I cancel my reservation?
You can cancel your reservation by contacting the booking manager via online chat (in the bottom right corner of the website or on your account).
- Are online payments safe?
The payment is via major Indonesian system.
We receive money instantly.
The payment is completely safe.
- Can I pay the tour on the day of the trip?
You can pay some services on our website on the day of the trip, but mostly all the services are booked with partial or full payment. If you want to pay on the day of the tour, please contact the booking manager via online chat (in the bottom right corner of the website or on your account) to clarify whether it is possible.
- How can I pay a service on the website?
The payment is made on your account in the ‘Payment’ section. After booking on the website you will receive a message via email with a link to your account.
- What cards are accepted?
You can make online payment with VISA, MasterCard and Pay Pall.
- Can I pay total amount at once?
You can make an online prepayment or pay the full amount of the service.
- If I have any questions about the payment, who should I contact?
If you have any questions, please contact the booking managers via online chat (in the bottom right corner of the website or on your account).
- How can I cancel my reservation and have prepayment refund?
You can cancel your reservation by contacting the booking manager through online chat (in the bottom right corner of the website or on your account) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
A full refund is made if you cancel your trip at least 48 hours in advance for all events except those listed below.
- full refund is possible only if cancelled at least 7 days before the event of Motocross, Yachts and Diving.
- full refund is possible only if cancelled at least 14 days before the event of Tour to Gili Islands ➝ 2 days / 1 night’.
Processing time of the refund is up to 5 days..
Term of refund is up to 14 days.
Refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount.
Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- Which currency can I pay the rest of the amount on the spot?
You pay the remaining amount on the day of tour in Indonesian rupees upon arrival at the event. You can find remaining amount on your account in the ‘Payment’ section.
- How do I leave a review about the tour?
After the tour you will receive an email with a link where you can leave a review. You can also leave feedback on your account.