Do you want to go on a bright adventure, get to know the neighboring islands of Bali and enjoy amazing snorkeling in the Indian Ocean? All this is possible on a tour of the islands of Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan!
In this exciting two-day tour, snorkeling awaits you at the Mangrove Point, Toyapakeh Point and Manta Bay spots, where you will see flocks of colorful fish, sea urchins and, if you are lucky, swim with the famous giant manta rays, whose size reaches several meters. You will visit all the main attractions of the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan in a sightseeing tour with a driver, as well as go for a kayak trip through the mangrove forest. After a busy program, you can relax in a cozy bungalow and relax in the pool.
Embark on an amazing adventure around the islands and get charged with emotions from a vacation full of impressions!
|Tour 2 days and 1 night on the islands of Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan and Nusa CeninganAccommodation in a bungalow on Nusa Lembongan||
Lembongan Snorkeling Trips
2 500 000 idr
|2 500 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
At the appointed time, a representative of Lembongan Snorkeling Trips company will arrive at your hotel or pick-up point and take you to the port of Sanur.
9:15 - from the port of Sanur on a public boat you will go to the island of Nusa Lembongan. The journey time to the port will take about 50 minutes.
On the way to the spots, you will be offered a refreshing drink and a treat of fried bananas. While snorkeling, you will visit 3 spots near Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan: Mangrove Point, Toyapakeh Point and Manta Bay.
At 13:30 you will have an Indonesian lunch, after which you will go on a car tour of the island of Nusa Lembongan. You will visit Drimbich Beach, the rocky Devil's Tear Bay, where ocean waves rumble, and also take photos on the observation deck, which offers a panorama of the island. If you wish, you can replace one of the locations with a Yellow Bridge connecting Cheningan and Lembongan.
After the tour, you will be taken to the hotel, where you will have free time to relax after a busy day. We recommend going to bed early, because on the second day you will get up early.
At 7:30-8:00 after breakfast at the hotel, you will go to the island of Nusa Penida, where you will have a sightseeing tour of the main natural attractions of the island. You will visit the beaches of Kelingking and Broken, where you will enjoy the scenery of rocky cliffs. You will see the picturesque natural pools of Angel Billabong and will be able to swim on Crystal Bay Beach.
At 13:30 you will take a break for lunch, after which you will go kayaking in the mangrove forest, where you will explore the mysterious thickets.
At 16:15 you will take a public boat back to Bali. At the port of Sanur, a return transfer to the hotel or pick-up point will be waiting for you. The arrival time depends on the traffic situation and distance.
- company MyBaliTrips.com is not responsible for the presence of manta rays on snorkeling (clause 7.3 of the user agreement);
- if there are big waves on the Mantas Bay spot on the snorkeling day, then for your safety the company has the right to replace this spot with another spot;
- the time specified in the program description is approximate and may vary depending on weather conditions and other circumstances.
- The refund for the service is made in full if the cancellation is made by the client more than 2 days before the start of the tour.
- A refund for the service is made with a deduction of 50% of the payment amount if the cancellation is made by the client at least 24 hours before the start of the event.
- In case of cancellation on the day of the event, the payment will not be refunded.
- The refund is carried out at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- A full refund is made if the contractor (provider) is unable to provide the service in full.
- The deadline for consideration of a refund is up to 5 calendar days from the date of application.
- The refund period is up to 14 calendar days from the date of the request.
- The decision to cancel the snorkeling program based on weather conditions is made on the basis of official information about weather conditions that prevent the safe conduct of the event. The service provider has experience and knowledge about the weather conditions on the route of the trip. In case of a ban on sea transportation due to weather conditions, the trip will not be carried out.
- A subjective assessment of weather conditions by the participants of the trip cannot be the basis for a decision on the implementation or cancellation of the trip.
- There is no refund in case of cancellation of the tour due to weather conditions. The tour may be postponed to another date.
- booking by prepayment: 2 500 000 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
The tour includes
- round transfer from your hotel / villa to meeting point (only from the southern regions)
- tickets to Lembongan and back
- snorkeling equipment
- car tour to two islands
- kayaking in the mangrove forest
- night at the Putra 7/Bunda 7 Bungalow hotel with breakfast
- state tax 25,000 IDR at the port of Nusa Penida
- entrance ticket to the Devil's Tear natural fountain 25,000 IDR
- transfer from remote areas
People also choose
from 570 000 idr
Snorkeling in BaliSnorkeling among the many bright corals, small colorful fish and moray eels
from 22 900 000 idr
Cruise on yacht ACCURA 49
from 1 500 000 idr
Nusa Lembongan cruisesAn amazing yacht cruise for the whole family - snorkeling, water activities and a delicious lunch at the Beach Club.