The trip to Rinjani is not just a climb to the second highest peak in Indonesia (3726 m), it is a real three-day trip with tents, freshly cooked food on a fire, bathing in hot springs in the volcano's caldera and long hikes from 6 to 10 hours a day from camp to view points for unforgettable sunrises and sunsets in the mountains. If you do not have altitude sickness, you have already gone to trekking and you can adequately assess your physical condition, then we are waiting for you on this unforgettable adventure.
|Group tour: Trekking to Rinjani (3 days / 2 nights + 1 day)Trip: daily, trip from 2 people, start of the tour: Lombok island||
Rinjani trekking center
4 000 000 idr
|4 000 000 idr Details Book|
Group ascent to Rinzhani
For 3 days, accompanied by a guide and a porter, you will explore the active volcano Rinzhani and climb the peak of the volcano, 3,726 meters above sea level. Meet the sunrises and sunsets with cosmic panoramic views of the mountainous landscape, bathed in the rays of the sun. You will see several volcano craters at once, one of which is bizarrely located right in the middle of the lake in the volcano's caldera. Take a dip in hot springs and touch the clouds that love to gather on mountain peaks. You will have enough time for rest, recuperation and memorable travel shots.
What To Expect
Lombok transfer - Rest before climbing in a hotel in Lombok (1 night) - Climbing to the camp on the Rim Sembaluan crater (2 nights) - Climbing the Rinjani summit and bathing in hot springs (3 nights) - Descent to Senaru village - Lombok transfer
Transfer on the island of Lombok and 1 night in the hotel
By the time of the meeting, the driver of the transport company Rinjani Trekking Center will arrive at the airport, hotel or port on the island of Lombok. You must wait for the car at the hotel reception, at the exit from the airport or port. When all the participants are assembled, the transfer will take you to the village of Senaru, where you will check into your hotel for a rest before the ascent.
Climbing day 1
07:30 - early morning breakfast at the hotel, collecting things and departure to the village of Sembulan to the starting point of the ascent
08:00 - registration in the Rinjani National Park, gathering the group at the starting point and meeting the guide. On the spot, the guide will give a short briefing before the start of the ascent and provide the necessary equipment.
12:00 - end of the ascent to the first point, a short rest and lunch
17:00 - аrrive at the Rim Sembaluan crater at the campsite, dinner and first night in a tent
Climbing day 2
02:00 - ascent and start of the ascent to the top of Rinzhani
05:30 - arrival at the highest point of 3,726 meters. We will be there at a wonderful dawn time, take photos and enjoy the incredible view of the mountain landscape, immersed in the sun's rays.
07:00 - return to the camp, hearty breakfast and rest before descending into the crater
10:00 - start of descent to the lake
12:30 - arrive at the lake, bathing in hot springs and lunch
14:00 - start of the ascent back to the camping point
18:00 - arrival at the camp, dinner and second night in the tent
Climbing day 3
07:00 - early rise and breakfast
07:30 - start of descent to Senaru village
13:30 - arrival at Senaru village and lunch
Return transfer to Lombok island
When all the participants are assembled, the transfer will return and take you to your hotel, port or airport.
- Lombok island can be reached by speed boats from Padang Bay port or by plane from Ngurah Rai airport
- The climb porter only carries food, drinks, cooking utensils and camping equipment. Personal belongings are carried on their own.
- In accordance with clause 7.3.3 of the user agreement, MyBaliTrips.com is not responsible for the weather conditions on the dates on which you booked the tour. The weather in the caldera of Rinzhani volcano is unpredictable. During the ascent, fog, rain, low visibility are possible. Such weather conditions are especially likely during the rainy season;
- according to the new rules for travel within Indonesia, to travel between the islands, you must provide the following documents:
adults: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of 1 or 2 doses of vaccine: vaccination certificate and PCR test result*; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: PCR test result* and a doctor certificate from the public hospital;
children and adolescents: travelers under the age of 18 with 2 doses of vaccine: vaccination certificate only; travelers ages 6 to 17 who have not been vaccinated: result of PCR test* or rapid antigen test*
children under 6 years of age: not required to present the certificate and test results, but must travel with an adult who has met all necessary vaccination and PCR test* requirements;
*The validity of the antigen test - 24 hours, the PCR test - 48 hours from the date of receipt. The antigen test can be done at the port or airport of departure. Only persons with a negative test result are allowed onboard.
That was amazing experience! Everything was organised very well. Our guide Pendy was very caring, understanding and supportive. He always have water for us, telling interesting facts about the Rinjani area and Indonesia. Porters are also great guys, were cooking tasty food and creating very friendly atmosphere. Challenging but incredible views. Totally recommend!I RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
Это было незабываемое путешествие !) С полным комфортом. Встретили меня в порту на острове Ломбок , привезли в отель с фантастическим видом на стратовулкан Ринджани. Мне нелегко далось это путешествие , я заболела , пришлось переносить поездку , ребята помогали мне всем чем могли : решали возникшие сложности , поддерживали морально и не давали скучать. Заботой окружали везде и постоянно : вкусные обеды , ужины , сладкие снеки во время восхождения , отличная палатка и тёплые спальники в месте кемпинга )) Дружная и понимающая команда ?❤️ Спасибо MyBaliTrip за такое путешествие , обязательно вернусь к вам снова ????I RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
- Refunds for the service are made with a deduction of 10% of the payment amount if the cancellation is made by the client at least 12 hours before the start of the event or if there is an official document from a medical institution.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- Entrance tickets to the Rinjani National Park are non-refundable.
- A full refund is made if the contractor (provider) is unable to provide the service in full.
- The term for considering a refund is up to 5 calendar days from the date of appeal.
- The term for the return of funds is up to 14 calendar days from the date of application.
- booking by prepayment: 4 000 000 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
The tour includes
- transfer service from hotel in Lombok and back
- 1 night in hotel and breakfast
- tour guide and porter
- 3 meals a day during the hiking
- drinking water, sofr drinks and snacks
- trekking equipment (tent, sleeping bag, pillow, kitchen utensils)
- enterance tickets
- antigen test and vaccination certificate
- PSR-test 3x24 with negative result in case of only 1 or 2 doses of vaccine
- passport or passport copy for boarding
- comfortable shoes (sneakers/ trekking boots)
- warm clothes (jacket/ sweatshirt/ trousers)
- 2 - 3 t-shirts, shorts and underpants
- 2 - 3 pair of socks
- cap or hood and gloves
- small towel and toiletries
- Show more
- sunglasses and sunblock
- warming ointment for muscles
- insect repellent
- trekking sticks and flashlight
- swimming suit
- fishing equipment
- first aid kit (activated charcoal, painkillers, antiseptics, motion sickness pills)