Imagine yourself relaxing under an azure sky on the deck of a magnificent sailing catamaran, gently gliding through the crystal waters of the Balinese ocean. The salt spray pleasantly refreshing your skin, the wind gently whispers in the sails above your head, and the sunlight reflecting off the smooth, polished deck envelops you in a golden glow.
Welcome aboard a unique Aneecha that combines tradition and modernity, sensual curves and high-end technology. This splendid twin-masted catamaran with 23 meters of length, a smooth sailing performance and 2 powerful engines, capable of speeds up to 10 knots, is equipped with everything you need for comfortable sailing cruises. The stable, intelligently designed hull protects her from rocking and adapts to the vicissitudes of the open ocean.
The upper deck features an outdoor seating area with comfortable cushions, offering stunning ocean views. The spacious, cool stern lounge with bar seating is sheltered from the sun and is ideal for fun events and parties. The jewel of the yacht - the roomy foredeck with loungers, cushioned poufs, and giant net hammocks stretched over the water itself, will not leave anyone indifferent.
The catamaran easily accommodates up to 45 passengers and is specially designed for fun parties with a DJ, wedding ceremonies, sunset dinners or cruises in large company of friends. The yacht is suitable for both small trips in the bay near Bali and 8 hour voyages to the islands of Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan.
|Yacht Aneecha morning/sunset cruise to Nusa Dua||
21 000 000 idr
|21 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Yacht Aneecha Birthday cruise||
31 000 000 idr
|31 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Yacht Aneecha Day cruise to Nusa Penida||
38 600 000 idr
|38 600 000 idr Details Book|
|Yacht Aneecha Wedding cruise||
48 000 000 idr
|48 000 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
You can have a morning or evening cruise on a catamaran. You will explore the island of Bali from the ocean: its majestic volcanoes in the clouds, tropical forests, rocky shores and the beaches of the east coast areas of Nusa Dua and Sanur.
At an appointed time a boat company driver will arrive at your hotel or villa and take you to the port of Mertasari in Sanur. Please wait for the car at the hotel reception or near the villa.
Refreshments will be prepared for you on the deck of the catamaran and you will be off on your adventure. During the cruise you can snorkel with the ocean fish or sunbathe on the huge hammocks stretched across the bow deck right over the waves. Go jet skiing or try to ride the waves at the Serangan surf spot or simply enjoy the stunning scenery of Bali.
In the middle of an experience-filled cruise with hot tropical sun, your chef will prepare a sumptuous lunch of grilled seafood. After that, tea and drinks will be served.
Upon arrival at the harbor your driver will take you back to your hotel or villa.
- The price of the cruise is for 20 pax. Each additional guest is 800 000 rupiah;
- Cruise duration is 4 hours. Every additional hour is 1 700 000 rupiah;
- Lunch on deck is not included in the price and can be arranged from 10 pax. Price per person:
Buffet lunch - 180 000 rupiah
Grilled seafood - 275 000 rupiah
1 hour "all you can eat" seafood - 450 000 rupiah
- Alcohol is not included in the price and can be brought on board with a corkage fee;
- Refunds for the trip are made with 50% of the payment if the cancelation by the customer is made at least 60 days before the event. If the deposit paid for the boat is less than 500 USD, the entire deposit is lost;
- Refunds will be made at the exchange rate set by Bank Indonesia on the date of payment;
- Full refund is made in case of impossibility on the part of the provider to provide the service in full;
- The time period for consideration of the refund is up to 5 calendar days from the date of application;
- Money refund period - up to 14 calendar days from the date of the decision to refund;
- Tour cancelation due to weather conditions is accepted based on official information about the weather conditions that prevent safe conduct of events. Tour organizers have experience and knowledge of weather conditions along the route of the trip. No trip, for safety reasons, will be allowed if there is a travel ban;
- A subjective assessment of weather conditions by trip participants cannot be the basis for a decision to undertake or cancel a trip.
- booking by prepayment: 21 000 000 idr
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
The tour includes:
- light breakfast, tea/coffee
- kitchen with all facilities, drinks and food can be taken on the boat
- snorkeling equipment
- sound system, WIFI
- port and fuel fees
- certified team and an experienced guide
- life vests
- transfer 2 ways from popular areas (up to 25 people) - 1 500 000 rupiah
- lunch onboard
- diving equipment and an instructor
- corkage fee (including glasses and ice) - 200 000 rupiah per bottle
- paddle board - 300 000 rupiah
- photographer, videographer, drone - 4 500 000 rupiah
- jet ski - 1 500 000 rupiah per hour
- DJ - 2 000 000 rupiah
- Host/MS - 1 000 000 rupiah
- towel - 20 000 rupiah
- Show more
- surcharge per person if more than 20 people 800 000 - rupiah
People also choose
from 650 000 idr
Bali Safari and Marine ParkMore than 100 animal species of Africa and Indonesia in their natural habitat and lots of awesome attractions
from 287 000 000 idr
Exclusive yacht "Velocean"Travel through the Komodo archipelago from one to four days
from 12 700 000 idr
Yachts in BaliAll the roads lead to the sea