Explore the underwater world without leaving Bali!
Blue Lagoon is a stunning snorkeling spot located on the east coast of Bali. The road to it goes along wild beaches with black volcanic sand and past ancient temples. The site offers views of Mount Agung and the nearby island of Nusa Penida.
It's almost always quiet and peaceful here. Lots of bright corals, small colorful fish and moray eels. And there are huge sea turtles living in the lagoon. If you are lucky, you will meet these amazing animals.
Snorkeling in Blue lagoonTrip: daily. Private tour for 2 or more people.
- 21% from 4 pax *
Maps Bali Tour
720 000 idr
570 000 idr
|570 000 idr Details Book|
|Snorkeling in Blue lagoon 1 personTrip: daily. Tour for 1 person.||
Maps Bali Tour
1 150 000 idr
|1 150 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
Snorkeling in Blue Lagoon
Driver of Maps Bali Tour transport company will come to your hotel or villa at a scheduled time. You should wait the car at the reception of the hotel or in front of your villa. Transfer takes you to Blue Lagoon beach. A guide – the captain of the boat, picks you up there and you go together on snorkeling.
You will go to Blue Lagoon on a traditional Balinese boat – jukung. The captain will provide you with all the necessary equipment, mask, snorkels, and flippers.
You have two hours to explore the local coral reef and its inhabitants. The guide is responsible for your safety and he will help you to get on the boat if it’s necessary.
After snorkeling the boat takes you back to the beach, where you are going to have lunch in a local cafe. You will have enough time to enjoy your meal and relax. After lunch you can stay for a while on the beach, drink cool coconut, swim, or go back to your residence.
On the way back, you can stop at one of the sights in the east of the island. Here are the water palaces of Taman Ujung and Tirta Ganga, as well as Charlie's Chocolate Factory. Visiting these attractions is not included in the tour, but can be included at your request. It is necessary to warn the driver about this during the trip. If the total time of your trip exceeds 10 hours, pay the driver for each subsequent hour in cash.
The time of arrival depends on the time you spent on the sightseeing, traffic and your hotel or villa location.
- entrance tickets to palaces and to the factory are not included in the tour price;
- the duration of the transfer depends on whether you go to see the sights, how busy the roads are and where your hotel or villa is located;
- if the total time at the end of the trip exceeds 10 hours, pay the driver for each subsequent hour in cash.
Mark 28.08.2019Snorkling (company: Maps Bali Tour)SuperGood snorkeling for beginnersI RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
Michel 23.08.2019Snorkling (company: Maps Bali Tour)SuperWhile the beach area has a bit of trash the water is pretty good and clear. Snorkeling is pretty good for beginners and young children. The water is calm and there are some decent corals with a variety of fishes. One can see them from the boat as well.I RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
John 15.08.2019Snorkling (company: Maps Bali Tour)SuperGorgeous beach & good snorkellingI RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 48 hours before the event starts or if there is an official document on hospitalization from the hospital.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 business days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 5 banking days from the moment the decision on the return is agreed.
- booking by prepayment: 575 000 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
- English speaking driver
- snorkeling boat
- equipment for snorkeling
- lunch (1 dish from the menu at a local cafe)
- drinks in the cafe (tea / coffee)
- entrance fees to temples and parks
- rent a go-pro camera + memory card - 400,000 rupees
- shooting on a go-pro camera from a guide + memory card - 500,000 rupees