For Balinese people faith, religion and temples are of sacred significance. On this journey you will see one of the most important places visited by Hindu pilgrims - the temple of Tanah Lot built on an ocean rock. You can get closer to it only by following a thin stretch of land at low tide. If you donate to the temple, you can see a monk who will gladly guide you through the process of “cleansing thoughts”. On the picturesque Buyan lake we will see Ulun Danu, a temple on water filled with lush gardens, and afterwards visit a mysterious abandoned hotel, as well as a place admired by all Bali travellers - Gitgit Waterfall.
With the first rays of sunshine you will discover the amazing and diverse world of the North. The fauna here is different from the South - northern Bali is full of fertile volcanic land and farms. Along the way we will stop at several viewing platforms to indulge in the stunning landscapes of northern Bali: jungles, waterfalls, lakes and volcanoes. Here traditional Balinese temples are admired for their picturesque gardens, intricate location and peculiar architecture.
Sacred gems of BaliTrip: daily. With english speaking driver Private tour for 2 or more people.
- 25% from 4 pax *
Maps Bali Tour
760 000 idr
570 000 idr
|570 000 idr Details Book|
|Sacred gems of Bali for 1 personTrip: daily.With english speaking driver. Private tour for one.||
Maps Bali Tour
1 070 000 idr
|1 070 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
At the agreed start time your guide will arrive at your hotel or villa - this will be the driver of the transport company called Maps Bali Tour. You must wait for the car at the reception of your hotel or near your villa.
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Gitgit Waterfall
- the Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temple
Your journey will begin with visiting an amazing place - the temple of Tanah Lot. The temple is located on a small island and you can get closer to it only by following a thin stretch of land at low tide. Tanah Lot was built in the 15th century and its name literally translates as “land in water”. Then you will see another very popular among tourists, but no less picturesque place - Gitgit Waterfall. You will get to the waterfall going down at easy set of stairs accessible to people with any level of physical fitness.
Following a curvy mountain road we will pass two lakes called Buyan and Tamblingan. The lakes are located at an altitude of 1200 meters above sea level in the crater of the ancient volcano Batur.
Our next stop will be the Pura Ulung Danu Bratan temple on the sacred Beratan lake surrounded by lush exotic gardens. The temple was built by King Mengwi in 1663 and is dedicated to the goddess of water Devi Dan, who is believed to gift wellbeing and prosperity.
You will return to your hotel or villa at around 5-6 pm. The exact time of arrival depends on the traffic and the remoteness of your hotel.
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 48 hours before the event starts or if there is an official document from the hospital.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- booking by prepayment: 285 000 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, cryptocurrencies
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
The tour includes
- transfer from the hotel and back
- all entrance fees to parks and temples
- english speaking driver
- insurance covers up to 10 000 000 idr per person
- change of clothes for the waterfall
- long-sleeve shirt
- drinking water
- light snacks
- warm clothes
People also choose
from 300 000 idr
Fast boat from Bali to Gili islandscoral reefs, turquoise lagoons and with an umbrella cocktail in hour hand
from 750 000 idr
Bali Safari and Marine ParkMore than 100 animal species of Africa and Indonesia in their natural habitat and lots of awesome attractions
from 1 600 000 idr
Jet Ski safariTotal freedom on powerful jet skis in the open ocean