Diving in Bali is a safe and exciting adventure that will appeal to both beginners and experienced divers. Two dive spots are suitable for exploring the underwater world of the island: Blue Lagoon and Tulamben.
The waters of the Blue Lagoon are notable for marine inhabitants who amaze with their colors and diversity. Thousands of fish of various colors, moray eels, octopuses and starfish live in the local coral reef. Here you will feel an incredible unity with nature and feel like a part of the whole universe hiding in the ocean waters.
If you like sea adventures and mystical stories about sunken ships, then take a dive at the Tulamben dive spot. During the Second World War, the American 128-meter Liberty ship crashed in Tulamben Bay. Over the years, its own ecosphere has formed around the huge ship. The colorful coral reef goes to a depth of 30 meters. You will be fascinated by its beauty and the variety of living creatures and plants for which it has become a home. The seabed is sometimes covered with black sand, large pebbles, stones and pieces of frozen lava, which makes colored polyps, mollusks and fish look even more impressive.
Experience a diving adventure and the incomparable feeling of weightlessness!
|Diving Intro Blue lagoon "BaliClub"Trip: daily||
1 725 000 idr
|1 725 000 idr Details Book|
|Open Water Diver Course Trip: daily||
6 300 000 idr
|6 300 000 idr Details Book|
|Diving OWD Tulamben "BaliClub"||
1 650 000 idr
|1 650 000 idr Details Book|
|Diving Intro Tulamben "BaliClub"||
1 725 000 idr
|1 725 000 idr Details Book|
What To Expect
You should be on the meeting point – the dive-center of BaliClub company – at a scheduled time.
If you have booked morning transfer, then it arrives at you hotel or villa at a scheduled time. You should wait the driver at the reception of the hotel or in front of the villa.
Transfer takes you to the northeast of Bali. You will go along rice terraces and wild beaches with black volcanic sand. Also a wonderful view on Mount Agung reveals on the road.
- In the dive-center a Russian-speaking guide will give you some tips how to behave under the water, and also he will give you the main safety points. If you don't feel like being ready for the first diving in the ocean, the instructor will give you a trial lesson in the swimming pool to work on the basic rules and techniques. The individual instructor will guide you during all your diving session.
- The first session lasts about 25-30 minutes. After that you have time to relax and share your impressions with other people. You will be served snacks, tea or coffee, and fruits for lunch.
- After a short rest you go on with exploring the ocean. The second session is a little bit longer – 35-40 minutes.
- At 4 P.M. you are back at the diving club.
If you have booked return transfer, you should go to the parking area of the dive-center. The driver waits for you there. Transfer takes you back to the hotel or villa. The time of arrival depends on traffic and your hotel or villa location.
- you only can dive in case you don't have any serious medical problems;
- after diving it's forbidden to fly airplanes or to climb in the mountains.
Vitaliy K. 10.03.2023Diving (company: BaliClub)SuperОтличное путешествие в подводный мир! Все советую!I RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
Alexander T. 03.03.2023Diving (company: BaliClub)SuperВсе понравилось, удалось увидеть черепаху даже. Персонал дружелюбный и очень коммуникабельныйI RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
Все понравилось?эмоций ? море, все незабываемо! Спасибо огромное ребятам! Очень все комфортно и весело ??I RECOMMENDED THIS TOUR
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 48 hours before the event starts or if there is an official document from the hospital.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- booking by prepayment: 517 500 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
The tour includes:
- personal diving instructor
- rental equipment
- 2 dives
- light lunch
- additional money for food and souvenirs
- breakfast with you from the hotel
- towel and dry clothes
People also choose
from 500 000 idr
Sacred places. Purification ceremony in a waterfallSacred places: Sebatu Waterfall, Tegenungan Waterfall, Tirta Empul
from 1 100 000 idr
Trip to Nusa LembonganRiding around the island by car, snorkeling with manti and kayaking in the mangrove
from 2 625 000 idr
Two-day trip to LovinaSwimming with dolphins and glowing plankton, Pura Ulun Danu Temple, Sekumpul Waterfall and Banjar Hot Springs