How it will be
Day 1 Gili Trawangan island trip
Early in the morning the driver of the Wahana Gili Ocean boat company will pick you up from your hotel or villa and take to a wonderful Gili Trawangan island. Gili Islands are called turtle islands, as they are home to several species of giant sea turtles. After arrival and check-in at the Manta Dive Gili Trawangan Resort you head to snorkeling.
Make sure to bring a go-pro camera to capture the turtles race and diverse flora and fauna of the underwater world. After snorkeling you will have free time to relax on the beautiful island's beaches famous for the swings, and to contemplate the sunset rays reflected in the ocean.
In the evening we advise you to go to local bars and restaurants, listen to live music and taste delicious seafood.
Day 2 Free time on Gili Trawangan island
Do not be lazy to wake up early in the morning to watch the sunrise in the ocean with a сup of coffee. After dawn you will have breakfast at the hotel. Until noon you will have free time that you can spend with benefit by exploring the island on a bike (rent at the hotel) or on foot or just relax at the hotel.
12:00 - hotel check out;
14:30 - speed boat boarding and way back to Bali.
To check in for the boat from Gili Trawangan island to Bali you need to come to the Wahana Gili Ocean office 45 minutes before the boat departure (the office is shown on Google Maps here) and show the ticket.
Upon arrival at Padang Bay port in Bali you need to go to the parking lot, where you will be met by Wahana Gili Ocean transfer and taken to your villa D'alas in Ubud. Do not lose the ticket for the transfer, upon arrival in Bali you will need to show the boarding pass to the driver.
Day 3 Ubud and its surroundings tour with a visit to the swing in the jungle
On the third day we will travel to the heart of Bali - Ubud.
Here there are some of the most popular places for photo shoots: Tegallalang rice terraces, swings in the jungle, waterfalls and more. During this trip you will visit one of the oldest temples - Gunung Kawi with the tombs of Ubud kings, carved intp the rocks, swim in Kanto Lampo cascade waterfall and watch the daily life of monkeys in the Monkey Forest.
The end of the day you will spend in your D'alas Villa with unforgettable sounds of the rainforest nature.
Day 4 Sunrise on mount Batur and visit of hot springs
At night the driver will take you to the foothill of the active Batur volcano. There you will be met by a guide who will give you torches, and you will begin your ascent.
The height of Batur volcano is 1717 meters. Ascent time depends on your physical abilities and takes about 2.5 hours. You will climb above the clouds, where you will enjoy a breathtaking view of the island and watch the inimitable sunrise in your life.
After climbing you will rest and relax in the hot springs in the сaldera of the volcano overlooking the lake. Then you will have breakfast.
A wonderful way to start your day.
After the end of the program the transfer will take you to your hotel or villa.
● On the way back there happen delays boats, so when waiting on the beach make sure to wear hats or to stay in shade so as not to catch too much sun.
● The company MyBaliTrips is not responsible for the presence of manta when snorkeling (paragraph 7.3 of Terms and Conditions).
● Unfortunately, due to competition between transport companies upon arrival to Bali local taxi drivers may try to take your ticket for the return transfer and offer a paid one. Ignore them, your transfer is already paid and you only need to go to the parking lot of Wahana Gili Ocean company.
● Return transfer is always more difficult in terms of organization, please be patient, the way back can take about 4-5 hours.
● In accordance with paragraph 7.3.3 of Terms and Conditions the company MyBaliTrips.com is not responsible for weather conditions on the date of your ascent. Weather in the caldera of Batur volcano is unpredictable, often there happen fog, rain and low visibility during the ascent especially in the rainy season.
The MyBaliTrips.com company wishes you a pleasant journey!