The magnificent 17-meter yacht Accura 55 is created to make you feel like a king of the ocean!
The lower deck luxurious salon with soft sofas and air conditioning, is specially designed for sparky parties or for sipping ice cold champagne among the spectacular views of the rocky shores of Nusa Penida and Lembongan Island.
The open top deck will make you feel like a captain exploring a new world and the cozy lounge area will be perfect for sunbathing to the sound of crashing waves. With accommodating up to 17 people, a full kitchen and 2 bedrooms, the yacht is ideal for day cruises around Bali as well as long journeys to surrounding islands.
|Yacht Accura 55 Day cruise||
Blue Marlin Bali
59 120 000 idr
44 400 000 idr
44 400 000 idrDetails Book
|Yacht Accura 55 morning/sunset cruise||
Blue Marlin Bali
43 360 000 idr
33 650 000 idr
33 650 000 idrDetails Book
|Yacht Accura 55 Day cruise to Gili islands||
Blue Marlin Bali
74 000 000 idr
|74 000 000 idr Details Book|
About Accura 55:
Length - 17 meters
Width - 3,9 meters
Capacity up to 20 passengers
Engine - 4 x 300 h.p.
Life jackets, lifebuoy and fire extinguishers
Snorkeling and fishing equipment
Rest and relaxation areas:
Indoor air-conditioned lounge area with comfortable sofas on lower deck
Outdoor al fresco dining area with couches on upper deck
Open air recreation area in the bow
2 double air-conditioned cabins
1 guest lavatory
What To Expect
At the appointed time, the driver of the transport company Blue Marlin Bali Yachts Charter will arrive at your hotel/villa and will take you to Serangan port. You need to wait for the car at the reception of your hotel or near the villa.
At 9:00 a.m. the yacht departs and your adventure starts. First stop will be in 55-65 minutes. Get your cameras ready for astonishing sea views and unforgettable impressions. In this area, our guests often meet dolphins and flying fish.
The yacht will sail the Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan islands, stopping in quiet bays and at private piers. The water here is so crystal clear that visibility reaches 25-30 meters. Try snorkeling among hundreds of colorful tropical fish and living corals, explore rocky coastline and beaches on a paddle board, or rent a jet ski.
During the tour, you will be accompanied by an experienced guide who will gladly show you the best places for fishing and diving. Trust the yacht's staff and manage your time as you wish: catch fish with hooks, swim with a mask, or simply place your feet in the water and relax on a swimming mattress.
After some activities, you can have a snack on board or enjoy lunch (set menu) at Nusa Penida island at the Virgin Beach restaurant overlooking the breathtaking Agung volcano of Bali.
After lunch, you can return to the yacht or stay on the sacred beaches. The yacht departs the Nusa Lembongan island at 4:00 p.m and arrives at the Serangan port of Bali in an hour. From there, the transfer will take you to your accommodation.
- Equipment for snorkeling, trolling and coral fishing is included in the tour price;
- Additional costs:
diving equipment and an instructor - $120 per person;
paddle board - 650 000 rupees;
tubing (1 circle) - 320 000 rupees;
jet ski (1 hour) - 1 875 000 rupees;
DJ Performance - 7 500 000 rupees;
Photographer - 4 400 000 rupees.
- Refunds for the trip are made with 50% of the payment if the cancelation by the customer is made at least 60 days before the event; If the deposit paid for the boat is less than 500 USD, the entire deposit is lost;
- Refunds will be made at the exchange rate set by Bank Indonesia on the date of payment;
- Full refund is made in case of impossibility on the part of the provider to provide the service in full;
- The time period for consideration of the refund is up to 5 calendar days from the date of application;
- Money refund period - up to 14 calendar days from the date of the decision to refund;
- Tour cancelation due to weather conditions is accepted based on official information about the weather conditions that prevent safe conduct of events. Tour organizers have experience and knowledge of weather conditions along the route of the trip. No trip, for safety reasons, will be allowed if there is a travel ban;
- A subjective assessment of weather conditions by trip participants cannot be the basis for a decision to undertake or cancel a trip.
- booking by prepayment: 44 400 000 idr
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
The tour includes:
- transfer service
- variety of tropical fruits, snacks, soft drinks, tea/coffee(need to order in advance)
- lunch( set menu - 2 dishes and 1 drink from the menu)
- kitchen with all facilities, drinks and food can be taken on the boat
- snorkeling equipment
- coral fishing and trolling equipment
- sound system, WIFI
- towel / linen
- port and fuel fees
- Show more
- certified team and an experienced guide
- life vests
- floating pinguin
- paddle board
- diving equipment and an instructor
- Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan land tour
- surf board
- jet ski
- A la cart food and bevereges at the restaurant at the beach
People also choose
from 570 000 idr
Snorkeling in BaliSnorkeling among the many bright corals, small colorful fish and moray eels
from 6 400 000 idr
Deluxe boat “Vinca”Travel through the Komodo archipelago from one to four days
from 690 000 idr
Mount Agung trekking tourMount Agung volcano hiking and sunrise trekking tour