Take a fantastic one-, two-, three- or four-day voyage around the Komodo Archipelago on a Zada Nara Superior class sailboat with close friends or in the company of tourists from different countries. Depending on the program, you'll visit the top spots of the archipelago and linger there to not only take beautiful pictures, walk through tropical landscapes and snorkel in the ocean, but also to enjoy the full carefree beauty of these tropical islands.
Choose the tour that's right for you and enjoy the unspoiled nature of Indonesia's islands.
Boat capacity - 14 people
Number of cabins - 7 cabins
1 - double master cabin with panoramic windows and a Jacuzzi
2 - double suite cabin with ocean view
4 - double deluxe cabins
All cabins are equipped with individual bathrooms toilets, and air conditioning.
Length - 30.45 meters
Width - 6.02 meters
Materials - teak and ironwood
Maximum speed - 8-14 knots
Life jackets, life preservers and fire extinguishers
Rest and relaxation areas:
1 covered dining area
1 covered seating area with comfortable sofas and karaoke
1 outdoor seating area with comfortable cushions
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the "Zada Nara" boatBoat class: Deluxe; separate VIP cabin on the boat||
6 500 000 idr
|6 500 000 idr Details Book|
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the "Zada Nara" boatBoat class: Suite VIP cabin on the boat||
11 000 000 idr
|11 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the "Zada Nara" boatBoat class: Master; separate VIP cabin on the boat||
13 500 000 idr
|13 500 000 idr Details Book|
|Deluxe boat "Zada Nara" for 2 days and 1 night||
75 000 000 idr
|75 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Deluxe boat "Zada Nara" for 3 days and 2 night||
140 000 000 idr
|140 000 000 idr Details Book|
|Deluxe boat "Zada Nara" for 4 days and 3 night||
200 000 000 idr
|200 000 000 idr Details Book|
Schedule of group boat trips to the Komodo Islands every week from Friday to Sunday.
What To Expect
You arrive to Labuan Bajo airport on Flores Island early morning – the guide meets you there. When everyone gathers, you go to Kelor Island and explore it. Then you have lunch and go to the Rinca island, there visit the Komodo National Park with giant Komodo lizards. After that you go to Kelong Island, where you can enjoy the sunset, then have dinner and spend the evening under the starry sky.
On the second day you go to Padar Island. You have breakfast there and then have free time on the Long Beach until lunch. After lunch you go to the pink beach where you can take beautiful photos and swim with a mask. After that, visit the tiny island of Taka Makassar. Along its shores, if you are lucky, you can swim with oceanic manta rays, then dinner and rest time.
On the third day, the return trip through the island of Kanawa to Labuan Bajo.
Arrival to Labuan Bajo, meeting with the guide at the airport
- 9:45-10:00 group meeting at the airport
- trip start at 11:00 - 12:00
- trekking and lunch on Kelor Island
- visit to Rinca island and National park
- sunset on Kelong island
- night on Kelong Island
- free time on Padar Island
- activities on Long Beach, lunchtime
- trip to the pink beach, snorkeling
- trip to Taka Makassar Island
- snorkeling with manta rays
- lunch and trip to Kanawa Island
- trip finish at 11:00 - 12:00
- return trip to Labuan Bajo
- according to the new rules for travel within Indonesia, to board the plane, you must provide the following documents:
adults ages 18 and above: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children and adolescents ages 6 to 17: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children under 6 years of age: not required to present the certificate and test results, but must travel with an adult who has met all vaccination or health certificate requirements;
Only persons with required documents are allowed onboard.
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 150 days before the event starts or if there is an official document about hospitalization.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- booking by prepayment: 6 500 000 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, cryptocurrencies
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
- transfer from the airport Labuan Bajo to the boat and back
- boat tour of the Komodo archipelago
- snorkeling equipment
- 2 nights in boat cabin
- breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- English-speaking guide
- life jackets
- photo and video documentation
- paddle board
- flight Bali - Labuan Bajo - Bali
- entrance fees to the national park for 3 days (about 600 000 rupiah per person)
- food not specified in the program
- transfer outside the program
- alcoholic drinks
- vaccination certificate or health certificate from the public hospital
- passport for boarding the flight Bali - Labuan Bajo (Flores)
- pills for motion sickness
- hats, shirts
- drinking water
- you must fly to Flores island 1 hour before the gathering of all participants
- for children up to 5 years, 50% discount on the ticket price
- boating is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems
- to check the availability of tours for the dates you need, write to our managers in an online chat
- extra bed - 6 000 000 rupiah per person
People also choose
from 2 900 000 idr
Package ToursIndividual package tours with duration from 5 days to 2 weeks
from 1 300 000 idr
MotocrossMotorcycle race through the jungle for beginners and professional riders
from 450 000 idr
Bali ZooMore than 500 animals, an animal show program, a water park, breakfast with orangutans and elephant riding