On the sixth day we offer you an exciting adventure to neighboring islands of your choice: Nusa Penida Island tour with snorkeling or island tour
On day six we offer you a thrilling adventure to the neighboring island of Nusa Penida. Choose between a one day island tour and a day of snorkeling with giant manta rays or two days of exploring the island in serene, secluded wilderness and incredible scenery for photos.
Nusa Penida is a tropical paradise island 40 minutes from Bali. Nusa Penida delights guests with its wildlife, tropical jungle, gorgeous beaches and steep cliffs.
On the island you will find numerous viewpoints and locations with recognizable scenery. The underwater world of the island is no less spectacular. The reef on the coast of Nusa Penida is unique, being home to thousands of unusual sea creatures, fish, algae, corals and often the huge manta rays, which attract hundreds of tourists to the island every year.
The tour itinerary includes:
- early departure from your hotel with an English-speaking transportation company "Maruti" to the port of Sanur
- a speedboat will take you to the island Nusa Penida. A driver with a sign from our company MyBaliTrips.com will meet you in the port
- that same day travel to the western part of the island with a visit to the following top spots: Kelingking beach, Broken Beach, Angel Billabong, Crystal Bay
- accommodation in the comfortable Semabu Hillis Hotel 4* with a direct view of the volcano Agung
- the next day enjoy dreamlike snorkeling at Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay and Wall Bay or continue exploring by land in the east of the island with a visit to Diamond beach and Atuh beach
- return to your Bali hotel or villa
It's hard to remain indifferent to the stunning beauty of Nusa Penida and its amazing and rich underwater world. This trip is sure to become one of the highlights of your vacation.
Gili Island Snorkeling Tour
Gili Trawangan, also known as “Gili T” is a tiny island, one of the three islands that make up the Gilis. The distance from Bali to the Gili islands is only about 95 km. The name Gili simply translates as "island", but it’s impossible to describe the beauty of the Gilis in one word. A tour to Gili T is for those who seek impeccable “bounty” island content. Gili T island is much smaller than Bali and neighboring Nusa Penida, and can be fully explored on foot or by bike. The reef around Gili T is very rich, which makes snorkeling one of the most popular activities for the island’s visitors. Get a chance to swim next to turtles and dive into an ocean of emotion and wildlife.
The tour itinerary includes:
- arrival on the island by speedboat
- snorkeling near the island
- exploring the island on foot or by bike, colorful photos on the famous swings in the sunset
- free time to visit the pristine beaches, local fine restaurants with a delicious seafood selection and live music
- accommodation in a comfortable hotel Manta Dive Resort 3*
Gili is a great chance to enjoy a tranquil and unhurried island holiday, to spend time alone with nature, to enjoy the magnificent sunsets and sunrises and of course to be inspired by the underwater world.