Take a fantastic trip through the Komodo archipelago on the Deluxe sailing boat "Dragonet" with your friends or international tourists for one, two, three or four days. Depending on the program, you will visit the top places of the archipelago and stay there to not only take beautiful photos, walk through tropical landscapes and snorkel in the ocean, but also enjoy the full carelessness and beauty of these tropical islands.
Choose the tour that's right for you and enjoy the unspoiled nature of the islands of Indonesia.
Boat capacity - 24 people
Number of cabins - 7
2 Master cabins with balconies (1 double bed + 2 extra beds)
2 Deluxe cabins with a window (1 double bed + 2 extra beds)
2 Superior cabins without a window (1 double bed)
1 Family/Shared cabin (2 double beds + 2 extra single beds)
All cabins have air conditioning and equipped with ensuite bathroom, hot and cold shower, towels and safety box
Year of manufacture of the boat - 2022
Length - 33 meters
Width - 6.5 meters
Materials - teak and iron wood
Maximum speed - 7-10 knots
Life jackets, lifebuoy and fire extinguishers
Rest and relaxation areas:
1 indoor dining area with air conditioning
1 indoor lounge and karaoke area
2 outdoor seating areas with comfortable soft pillows
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the “Dragonet” boatBoat class: Deluxe; shared cabin||
3 400 000 idr
|3 400 000 idr Details Book|
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the “Dragonet” boatBoat class: Deluxe; superior cabins without a window||
4 700 000 idr
|4 700 000 idr Details Book|
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the “Dragonet” boatBoat class: Deluxe; separate Deluxe cabins with a window||
5 900 000 idr
|5 900 000 idr Details Book|
|Komodo islands group tour 3 days / 2 nights on the “Dragonet” boatBoat class: Deluxe; separate Master cabins with balcony||
7 000 000 idr
|7 000 000 idr Details Book|
Schedule of group boat trips to the Komodo Islands every week from Friday to Sunday.
What To Expect
You arrive to Labuan Bajo airport on Flores Island early morning – the guide meets you there. When everyone gathers, you go to Kelor Island and explore it. Then you have lunch and go to the Rinca island, there visit the Komodo National Park with giant Komodo lizards. After that you go to Kelong Island, where you can enjoy the sunset, then have dinner and spend the evening under the starry sky.
On the second day you go to Padar Island. You have breakfast there and then have free time on the Long Beach until lunch. After lunch you go to the pink beach where you can take beautiful photos and swim with a mask. After that, visit the tiny island of Taka Makassar. Along its shores, if you are lucky, you can swim with oceanic manta rays, then dinner and rest time.
On the third day, the return trip through the island of Kanawa to Labuan Bajo.
Arrival to Labuan Bajo, meeting with the guide at the airport
- 9:45-10:00 group meeting
- trekking and lunch on Kelor Island
- visit to Rinca island and National park
- sunset on Kelong island
- night on Kelong Island
- free time on Padar Island
- activities on Long Beach, lunchtime
- trip to the pink beach, snorkeling
- trip to Taka Makassar Island
- snorkeling with manta rays
- lunch and trip to Kanawa Island
- 13:00-14:00 return trip to Labuan Bajo
- Depending on weather or other conditions, the tour program can be changed at the discretion of the captain. The program will be equivalent in cost and interest.
- according to the new rules for travel within Indonesia, to board the plane, you must provide the following documents:
adults ages 18 and above: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children and adolescents ages 6 to 17: In case of a full set of vaccination and booster: vaccination certificate only; In case of no vaccination due to medical reasons: a health certificate only from the public hospital;
children under 6 years of age: not required to present the certificate and test results, but must travel with an adult who has met all vaccination or health certificate requirements;
Only persons with required documents are allowed onboard.
- We give a refund for the service retaining 10% of the payment amount, if the customer makes the cancellation at least 150 days before the event starts or if there is an official document about hospitalization.
- Refunds are made at the exchange rate set by the Bank of Indonesia on the day of payment.
- We give a full refund in case the provider can't render the service.
- We review the issue of a refund up to 5 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- We provide a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of costumer's application.
- booking by prepayment: 3 400 000 idr/pax
- you can pay online with VISA, MasterCard, PayPal
- you can pay by cash in shops Alfamart
- transfer from the airport Labuan Bajo to the boat and back
- boat tour of the Komodo archipelago
- snorkeling equipment
- 2 nights in boat cabin
- breakfast, lunch and dinner on the boat
- English-speaking guide
- life jackets
- photo and video documentation
- flight Bali - Labuan Bajo - Bali
- entrance fees to the national park for 3 days (about 550 000 rupiah per person)
- food not specified in the program
- transfer outside the program
- alcoholic drinks
- vaccination certificate or health certificate from the public hospital
- pills for motion sickness
- hats, shirts
- sneakers or trekking shoes
- drinking water
- passport for boarding the flight Bali - Labuan Bajo (Flores)
- you must fly to Flores island 1 hour before the gathering of all participants
- for children up to 5 years, 50% discount on the ticket price
- boating is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems
- to check the availability of tours for the dates you need, write to our managers in an online chat
People also choose
from 2 900 000 idr
Tour package "Discover Bali"Sophisticated travel program on Bali island for 5 days
from 21 000 000 idr
Cruise on yacht AneechaUnique sailing experience on a magnificent catamaran for a large company
from 1 400 000 idr
CanyoningProfessional team, safe equipment, arranged routes and different difficulty levels